Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rowing in the rain..

It's about as hard to leave this place as it was to arrive here!
The day before yesterday i meant to leave by train, until i realized the trains sucked; i had to spend an extra night somewhere just to wait for the next train.. but as i heard there are night buses.. so yesterday i went to get my bus ticket, but they told me there were no seats left, so i could only book my ticket for tonight!
So here i am, stuck in Gdansk with not a zloti left in my pocket!
But there are much worse places to be stuck in.. even with the shitty weather.. the Gdansk hostel is a great place to stay.. good atmosphere, free internet, free breakfast, free soup, free vodka!.. what else do you need in life?!

But this time i'm going!.. next stop Vilnius, Lithuania..

In the meantime, i went rowing in the rain with Owain, the ever drunk funny welch guy!




3 comments:

J2J2 said...

Gaffe mec, sur la photo on a l'impression que tu commences à te transformer en Owain!!!

Anonymous said...

I see this place every time I go to work.

Anonymous said...

free internet, free food, and free vodka... so tell me... what else is there in heaven?