Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Shit happens!

This time i'm out on my way for real!... My parents and i woke up at 3:30 in the morning yesterday and by 5 we were at the airport checking in.. that's when we decided we should make "the going-away portrait", and in the half-asleep excitment of the moment, i dropped my tiny digital camera and broke it!!.. smart start ain't it?
so until i find a solution, the first posts will be lacking some images!... (now i know what i shall do with the money you left me!)

Aside from that bummer, it all starts off pretty well.. i've just stayed the first night at my friend's house.. Mark also took me out on a city tour, through some of the famous spots; Check point Charlie, the Reichstag, the Sony center and the crazy architecture of the new city center, located just in between east and west "berlins" where the former nomansland (one word?) was..
And then Benjamin hooked me up with his friend Claus who'll be out of town for the week, so he's leaving me his appartment! Thank you so much Claus!

One day and i'm already correcting my itinerary!.. as i was told that Warsaw was depressing and Krakow the one to see, i'll head to Krakow instead.. but now that puts Prague almost on the way and since i've never seen that beautiful city, i might as well stop there for a day or two!

That's it for the day folks.. i'm already compensating for the lack of images with too much text! (bummer!!)

3 comments:

Uma Maheswari said...

Congrats! Finally it all started! I think it’s not the right time to remind you about the 'Tiny' camera discussion (argument) we had, I don’t want to add fuel to the fire ;-). Anyways…. you better buy a camera soon; we are waiting to see the world through your camera lens!

Anonymous said...

BOULET!!

joune said...

ben oui! tout le monde l'a pense, il fallait que ca soit dit!
allez, demain j'en rachete un!

ou pas..
y'en a pas un qui me plait.. c'est la merde!